Week 8 Reading and Writing

Looking back:

I am pretty satisfied with my storybook project so far. We've only written two things but I have a thought-out plan for the rest of the storybook so I am pretty confident in it. The storybook is about basketball too, which is something that I am very passionate about, so I have been having fun writing stories.

As for my blog, I am decently satisfied with it. My stories haven't been the highest quality, which I hope to improve on in the coming weeks. I also feel that the layout can be different but I will experiment with that once I have more time.

Looking forward:

I am taking the MCAT on March 14th so honestly my stories weren't my priority at the time. Once I am done with the MCAT, I will have a lot more time to write my stories so hopefully they will improve from now. I am excited to actually have time to sit and plan out what my stories will look like.

Image:
NBA logo

My favorite image that I've used is probably this hardwood floor NBA logo. I'm a huge NBA fan so when I saw this picture was labeled for free use, I knew I had to add it somehow into my stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Russell Westbrook's Biggest Fan

Week 7 Story: Karna's Final Thoughts