Topic Research: Ramayana

For my storybook project, I am leaning towards the Ramayana. There are a lot of stories that I could use for my project and I think it would give me the most flexibility. In addition, the brief stories that I've read from the Ramayana were very interesting. There is obviously the public domain version that we were using for the previous assignment. There is also another free version from Freebookapalooza called The Iliad of the East: Ramayana by Frederika Richardson Macdonald. The best part about this version is that there are supposedly illustrations so it can help me visualize some of the stories better. The version on sacred texts seems very long but it could go more into detail which can come in handy when creating my storybook. 

About to dunk on this project


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Russell Westbrook's Biggest Fan

Week 11 Story: The Bully and the Kid