Storybook Plan

For my storybook plan, I plan on using Russell Westbrook as my main character and talking about various stories in the Ramayana by relating it with Westbrook's basketball career. Currently I am debating between either using stories to fit the timeline of his career or just using the stories to highlight key moments in his career without regards to timeline (so an anthology of random stories). I am leaning towards the latter because I don't think I would be able to fit stories to his NBA timeline but that is subject to change. As far as main idea, I think I want to highlight Westbrook's perseverance and determination. The three stories that I want to include would be when Rama finds out that Sita got kidnapped so he does whatever he can to find her, his battle against Ravana, and the last story where Sita goes to heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Russell Westbrook's Biggest Fan

Week 11 Story: The Bully and the Kid