Feedback Strategies 2

One of the biggest questions I had regarding giving feedback was how to not sound like a jerk. That is why the first article I read was How to Give Bad Feedback Without Being a Jerk. One of the best advice I have seen from that article was explaining why you're giving the feedback. I think this is a great way to let people know that you actually mean well whenever you are giving negative feedback rather than try to knock them down. Be a Mirror: Give Readers Feedback that Fosters a Growth Mindset also has some great advice, although it was moreso how to give good feedback rather than talking about ways to tackle giving bad feedback. The five qualities of feedback was actually extremely helpful. Those five qualities were be specific, focus on what they are doing, focus on the process, make sure it can transfer, and take yourself out of the feedback. They were really helpful advice and I hope to use these strategies to help my classmates improve their stories.

Feedback can vary

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Russell Westbrook's Biggest Fan

Week 11 Story: The Bully and the Kid