Week 2 Reading Overview

For the projects, I have decided to choose the public domain version of the Ramayana. The main reason I chose it was because it is more convenient. I can access it from my laptop whenever I want. The audio version is also very helpful because I can listen to it while commuting.

The two videos I have chosen are "Rama and Ramayana: Crash Course World Mythology #27" and "Rama's route to Lanka (Rama vanvas - Ramayana)." The reason why I chose the first video is because it was made by CrashCourse. Generally, their videos are very high quality and entertaining. They also are great at explaining topics, so I think I would learn a lot of the basics of the Ramayana. I chose the second video because it'll help me visualize the route Rama took since I do not know anything about the setting.

One of the battles in the Ramayana

The two comics I chose are "Rama: Retold from the Ramayana" and "Ganesha: The Remover of All Obstacles." The first comic was chosen because we are reading the Ramayana first so I thought that a quick introduction to it would be helpful. The illustrations would also help visualize some of the stories that happen. I chose the second comic strictly because the summary of the comic made it look very interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Russell Westbrook's Biggest Fan

Week 7 Story: Karna's Final Thoughts